Welcome to Crazestar
To avail the services offered at www.crazestar.com or by any of its affiliates, you must agree to the following terms & conditions.
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT BETWEEN USER AND
CRAZESTAR. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE SAME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ELECTRONIC FORM OR BY MEANS OF AN ELECTRONIC RECORD) AND WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN USER AND
IMZ Fashion and Clothing Pvt Ltd (OPC) that is registered under the company act
Crazestar is a 2 Year oldCompanyandis an intermediary in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the Website to enable seller to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products and to enable buyer to purchase the products so offered ("Products"), and other incidental Services thereto ("Services") including use of the Website by any User.
Crazestar may require You to provide Your direct or indirect consent to any update in a specified manner before further use of the Website and the Services. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website and/or Services, following such changes, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
Protection of Your Account: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. Use by Children: Crazestar do sale products Children but Children should purchase these products with the involvement of Parent.
Crazestar expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card or pre-paid instrument account. Waiver: Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that provision or right. The exercise of one or more of a party's rights hereunder shall not be a
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Crazestar may send alerts to the mobile phone number and can mail them in their mail id provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
Crasestar will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Crazestar as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during any purchase or cancellation of any order and Crazestar shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Crazestar liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Crazestar is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Crazestar shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Crazestar will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold Crazestar liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Crazestar shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Crazestar and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Crazestar and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the delay, or cancel of order from Crazestar and/or the SMS service provider.
Customer also agrees to receive information regarding what Crazestar perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the customer does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Crazestar may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their order(s).
In these Terms of Sale, a User (whether guest user or registered user) who purchase various Products (as defined below) from the Seller on the website located at the URL www.c is referred to as "Brazestar.com buyer" and the Seller is referred to as an individual or any legal entity who list, advertise, exhibit, offers to sell, make available, market, sell and deliver any Products through the Website to the Buyer (referred to as "Seller"). These Terms of Sale describe, inter alia, the terms of offer for sale/sale, acceptance of offer for sale by Buyer and the purchase of goods and services ("Products") through the Website from the Seller. These Terms of Sale also contains certain statements and disclaimers made by IMZ Fashion and Clothing Pvt Ltd which shall be binding on Buyer and Seller, as the case may be. Sometimes both Buyer and Seller are collectively referred to as "You" with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions.
The Seller hereby makes an offer to sell the Products listed by Seller on the Website and the Buyer upon agreeing to purchase the Products so listed by the Seller hereby accepts such offer to sell by the Seller. Accordingly, the contract
sale of the
is be a bipartite contract between Buyer and the Seller. The Buyer understands and agrees that the offer for sale of the Product by the Seller is not an absolute or
an un-conditional offer. Such offer to sale by the Seller is subject to repudiation by the Seller at any time before the delivery of the Product to the Buyer and without any obligation to assign or provide any reason for such repudiation and without any consent from the Buyer and without any liability or any obligation towards the Buyer. The Seller and Buyer understand and agree that Crazestar has the right to cancel any sale transaction, listing or acceptance (i) for any reason in accordance with the Seller Agreement, these Terms & conditions or under any contract or policy between IMZ Fashion and Clothing Pvt Ltd. on one hand and the Seller or the Buyer on the other hand, or (ii) under an order or instruction from any statutory, quasi-judicial or judicial authority.
The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on 'as is' basis as provided by the Seller. Due to technical reasons there may be errors in Selling Price which may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise.
There are various delivery models for delivery
purchased Product to the Buyer, as decided by the Seller. The risk of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on the Seller and not on the Buyer. Buyer's shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Website before a
proceed to pay for Buyer's purchase. In the event Buyer's order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or by Seller or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, Buyer may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch time
estimate only and should not be relied upon as such. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the Buyer unless the Buyer makes the payment of the purchase of Product. Buyer shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by the Buyer
are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer may be liable to the Seller for such non-acceptance and shall further be liable to Crazestar for any loss of any fee or charges that Crazestar and its third parties shall have earned from the Seller if such delivery or transaction should have been completed.
Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product. In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. IMZ Fashion and Clothing Pvt Ltd. shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of a reversal from the above options.